First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Maximum Outside Diameter
Melling lifters & tappets are designed and built to get the job done while ensuring efficient performance and quiet valve train operation. Melling offers a wide range of designs including mechanical flat lifters, mechanical roller lifters, hydraulic flat lifters and hydraulic roller lifters. Melling lifters are manufactured from the finest materials and designed for the proper fit and long dependable lifter life. No matter your lifter need or choice Melling lifters are compatible with virtually any engine and valve train.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Designed for long-life and maintenance free performance
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs