First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Comp Cams Valve Spring 26915-1Shop All COMP Cams
Part # 26915-1
SKU # 892276
Price Not Available
Made from super clean wire. CNC machined. Pre-set for initial load loss. 1 year limited warranty.
- Increases harmonic resistance for greater stability
- Handles stress more efficiently
- Allows better heat dissipation for longer life of the spring
- Places the maximum area of the wire at the point of highest stress
- Requires less spring pressure for better valve control
- Reduces the weight of the spring and allows a smaller, lighter retainer
- More stability, higher RPM, longer life and more horsepower
- Increases high RPM horsepower and durability
- Eliminates damaging harmonics
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?