Dorman Variable Valve Timing Sprocket 916-529
The variable valve timing sprocket is key to ensuring an engine's performance and clean running. Replace a worn factory VVT sprocket with this quality engineered sprocket to restore lost performance. Designed to install and perform like the original.
- Direct replacement - this VVT sprocket fits and performs like the original sprocket
- Durable construction - made from durable steel and precision machined for reliable performance
- 100% new - this variable valve timing sprocket is entirely new, not a remanufactured part
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?