- Uses Shop Air to Pressurize the Solvent to Thoroughly Clean the System
- Simple, Effective and Easy to Use
- Attached Nozzle Directs the Solvent without Sprayback
- Includes Canister, Hose, Blowgun, Rubber Tip and Cylinder Cap
- Solvent Purchased Separately (Not Included)
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT A TOOL
Any AutoZoner will help you find the tool you need at your closest store or purchase on AutoZone.com
LEAVE A DEPOSIT
Leave a deposit for the tool at checkout to let us know you’re borrowing the tool
Return the tool within 90 days and we’ll refund your entire deposit
Choose from almost 100 tools to get the job done right. If you're in an AutoZone store, just ask an AutoZoner to help you choose a tool and leave a deposit covering the tool's purchase price. Keep the tool for up to 90 days and return it when you are done for a full refund.
To borrow a Loan-A-Tool from AutoZone.com, simply order the tool like a regular purchase. Keep the tool for up to 90 days, and then ship it back using the return form or drop it off at any AutoZone store for a full refund.
Of course, if you decide to purchase the tool, just keep it!
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?