Tap image to zoom
OEMTOOLS Engine Combustion Leak DetectorShop All OEMTOOLS
Part # 57145
SKU # 391378
Price Not Available
The OEMTOOLS Combustion Leak Detector offers a quick and efficient way to test for combustion leaks that result from head gasket, cylinder head and engine block leaks. This easy-to-use tool pulls air from the cooling system up through the leak tester fluid (OEMTOOLS 25739, sold separately); if carbon dioxide is present, the leak tester fluid color will change to yellow — signifying a combustion leak. This tool includes a blow molded case for convenient storage.
- Tests for Internal Combustion Leaks on Gasoline Engines
- Fluid Color Changes to Yellow When a Combustion Leak is Present
- Designed for Professional Auto Mechanics
- Comes in a Sturdy Blow Molded Plastic Case
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs