OEMTOOLS Fan Clutch Holding Tool
The OEM fan clutch holding tool aids in changing a fan clutch by holding the pulley. It fits many GM, Ford, and Dodge vehicles. Also holds camshaft pulley when replacing the cam belt.
- Jaws will lock in place, securing water pump bolts
- Heavy duty construction for toughness
- Adjustable jaws fit most water pump pulley bolt patterns, including pressed on pulleys
- Longer handle provides leverage for extra torque
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt