The OEMTOOLS Harmonic Damper Pulley Puller is used on many Chrysler, Mitsubishi and GM engines. In most applications, this compact tool eliminates the need to remove the radiator prior to removing the pulley. It includes 2 push rods.
- Heat-Treated Jaws and Pressure Screw for Durability
- 2 Adapter Rods for Different Sizing
- Comes in Sturdy Blow Mold Case
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System