- Covers Many European, Domestic and Asian Applications Including: BMW, Volvo, Mercedes and MazdaInstallation Can Be Difficult Because if the Belt is Twisted it Can Be DamagedLarger with Different Pin Configuration to Accommodate Larger Pulleys with Different Designs Found on Many European VehiclesQuickly and Easily Installs Stretch Belts
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System