The Pitman Arm Wedge removes those stubborn Pitman arms with ease. Insert it between the parts to be separated and hammer the end, breaking the parts free. Features forged and heat-treated alloy steel for strength and durability.
- Used to Separate the Pitman Arm from the Center Link
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Tapered Fork End Has a 1-1/8" Opening
- Rust Resistant Finish
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs