The OEMTools R134a auto A/C 2-way manifold gauge set has a heavy duty forged brass body. The large all metal handles are angled for ease of operation and the free floating piston type valves reduce O-ring wear. It has silicone dampened gauges that smooth out needle movement and the gauges can be recalibrated in the field to maintain accuracy.
- Yellow hose is 1/2 In. acme-f with auto shut-off valve
- Large easy-to-grip knobs
- Hose connections for blue and red are 14mm-M
- Gauges are 2-1/2 In. PSI/_F, 3-1/8 In. in PSI/MPa & _F
- Heavy duty forged brass body
- Large all metal handles are angled for ease of operation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System