The Powerbuilt cooling system pressure test kit is one of the most comprehensive test kits on the market today. This kit contains numerous test adapters to fit more than 80% of all cars and trucks on road. This kit is designed to pressurize the system by including adapters to test the radiator, radiator caps and coolant reservoirs allowing the technician to easily identify if there are leaking in radiators systems. The kit covers a large selection of foreign and domestic vehicles. Exact application data is available. For expanded coverage use with expansion kit 647893.
- Designed for testing a multitude of cooling systems (caps, radiators and reservoirs)
- Contains numerous test adapters to fit more than 80% of all cars and trucks on road
- Allows technician to easily identify leaks in radiator systems
- For expanded coverage use with expansion kit 647893
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System