OEM automotive specialty tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- Features forged separators with knife edges to minimize part damage
- Use with a tapped hole, a 2-jaw puller or a floor press
- Fits Nissan, Datsun, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota systems
- Also fits Honda motorcycles with a 45 mm cap
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System