- Covers Many European, Domestic and Asian Applications Including: BMW, Volvo, Mercedes and Mazda
- Installation Can Be Difficult Because if the Belt is Twisted it Can Be Damaged
- Larger with Different Pin Configuration to Accommodate Larger Pulleys with Different Designs Found on Many European Vehicles
- Quickly and Easily Installs Stretch Belts
- Will Not Damage Stretch Belts During Installation
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT A TOOL
Any AutoZoner will help you find the tool you need at your closest store or purchase on AutoZone.com
LEAVE A DEPOSIT
Leave a deposit for the tool at checkout to let us know you’re borrowing the tool
Return the tool within 90 days and we’ll refund your entire deposit
Choose from almost 100 tools to get the job done right. If you're in an AutoZone store, just ask an AutoZoner to help you choose a tool and leave a deposit covering the tool's purchase price. Keep the tool for up to 90 days and return it when you are done for a full refund.
To borrow a Loan-A-Tool from AutoZone.com, simply order the tool like a regular purchase. Keep the tool for up to 90 days, and then ship it back using the return form or drop it off at any AutoZone store for a full refund.
Of course, if you decide to purchase the tool, just keep it!
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs