The OEMTOOLS Tailpipe Expander 1-1/2 Inch x 2-7/16 Inch used to expand tailpipes so that aftermarket mufflers and tailpipes can be fitted to the exhaust system. It features an alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
- Extra Long Hex Bar for Convenience
- Alloy Steel Construction for Strength and Durability
- Designed for Professional Auto Mechanics and Heavy Duty Applications
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs