OEMTOOLS Honda/Acura Crankshaft Damper Holding Tool
OEM automotive specialty tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- 1/2 In. drive square for breaker bar attachment
- 50 mm hex design
- Comes in a sturdy blow-mold storage case
- Holds crankshaft damper when tightening/loosening crankshaft bolt on Honda and Acura engines 1990-present
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt