The OEMTOOLS 1/2 Inch Drive Adjustable Click Type Torque Wrench is accurate, rugged, and easy to operate. It has an exposed scale, a positive lock with spring-loaded, pull-down lock ring and a tough plastic handle.
- Designed to Meet or Exceed ANSI B107.14M or GGG-W-686 Specifications (Whichever Applies)
- Comes in a Sturdy Blow Mold Case
- Range: 10 to 150 Ft/Lbs
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs