We’re Hiring! More than 17,000 jobs available. Apply at AutoZone today to drive your career in automotive retail.
7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
AutoZone Auto Parts Siloam Springs #2343 - Brakes
Hours of Operation & Services
Hours of Operation & Services
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
AutoZone’s free check engine light service can help you identify problems by pulling up your engine’s error code and suggesting quality parts to repair that issue.
Need a specialty tool to check a system or make a replacement? With Loan-A-Tool®, you can get the tool from us, return it when you’re done, and save a bundle.
Earn a $20 reward when you make five purchases of $20 or more at AutoZone with AutoZone Rewards. Register a new account today and receive exclusive AutoZone Rewards emails and offers.
Featured Brake Products at AutoZone Auto Parts Siloam Springs #2343
- If you’re hearing brake squeal, you likely need new pads. We’ve got semi-metallic, ceramic and performance options, and all meet or exceed factory equipment.
- The largest and one of the most important parts of your disc brake system. If you’re replacing brake pads, it’s a great idea to replace the rotors as well for maximum safety.
- Calipers hold brake pads and clamp them onto the rotors. If you’re noticing a brake fluid leak, strange wheel noises, or pulling, you may have a caliper issue.
- Shoes apply friction in a drum brake and usually appear in the rear wheels on older cars. Most brake shoes are designed to last about 35,000 miles.
- The exterior of a drum brake. Similar to a rotor in a disc brake. If you’re hearing a scraping noise when braking or your parking brake feels loose, you may want to get a replacement.
- Essential for any drum brake replacement. If you’re replacing the drum or shoes on a drum brake, it’s a good idea to go ahead and replace the return springs and hold down pins as well.
- A simple but critical part of your hydraulic brake system. If you’re noticing mushy brakes or brake failure, check this. A new hose will prevent loss of fluid and fluid contamination.
- When brake pads and rotors are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Replacing your clips, sensors, and bushings completes your brake job and keeps you safe.
Trustworthy Advice for Brake Maintenance
We recommend changing both the brake pads and the rotors any time you’re doing a brake job. Consult your service manual for special instructions. For disc brakes, jack the car up safely and remove the wheel and tire. Remove the caliper and then the pads. Then remove the rotor. Clean the new parts with brake cleaner. Attach the rotor, slide in the pads, and re-attach the caliper. Then put the wheel and tire back on. Pump the brakes to check for pressure. For more Trustworthy Advice check out our article on how to replace brake pads and rotors on our blog.
Did You Know?
Squealing from wear sensors informs you that your pads need to be replaced. Squeaking & Grinding indicate excessive wear or damage to your pads and rotors. Fluid leaking on the ground can eventually lead to a loss of brake pressure. Pedal that pulsates or travels too close to the floorboard indicates excessive pad wear. Pulling the vehicle to one side can also indicate your pads need replacing.
About AutoZone Auto Parts Siloam Springs #2343 - Brakes
Whether you're hitting the gas or slowing at a stop sign, you expect your traction control to be hard at work. Paired with your brake system, these important components make sure you and your passengers are safe every time you get behind the wheel. AutoZone Hwy 412 West supplies the best brakes and traction control systems for your vehicle, to make staying on the road a cinch.