7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 10:00 PM 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
AutoZone Auto Parts Tustin #5541 - Batteries
Hours of Operation & Services
Hours of Operation & Services
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
AutoZone’s free check engine light service can help you identify problems by pulling up your engine’s error code and suggesting quality parts to repair that issue.
Need a specialty tool to check a system or make a replacement? With Loan-A-Tool®, you can get the tool from us, return it when you’re done, and save a bundle.
Earn a $20 reward when you make five purchases of $20 or more at AutoZone with AutoZone Rewards. Register a new account today and receive exclusive AutoZone Rewards emails and offers.
Featured Battery Products at Tustin #5541
- Dim or flickering headlights, weak starting, or battery troubles can indicate a bad alternator. Because the alternator charges your battery through the engine, a bad one can ruin a good battery. Replace with an OE or better part from Duralast.
- Hearing a clicking sound or, worse, nothing at all when you turn the key? It might be the starter. AutoZone has OE equivalent starters from Duralast and other brands to get you going again.
- It’s where you put your key. Noticed your car stalling in the middle of a drive? Or issues with it stalling right after it starts? Might need a replacement. Quality switches from Duralast can get you back on the road.
- Starter solenoids complete the circuit between the battery and the starter. A bad solenoid may cause starter and flywheel damage.
- AutoZone carries safe, quality cables for connecting your battery to the rest of your car. Replace worn or malfunctioning cables for the best performance.
- The neutral safety switch sends a signal to the on-board computer for the engine to start and the transmission to engage. A bad switch may not let your vehicle start, or not allow the transmission to come out of park.
- Replace old, corroded, damaged, or worn out bolts and spacers for the best performance. Duralast terminal ends and adapters are designed to meet OE specifications.
How Do I Change My Own Battery
Always be safe when replacing a battery. Park on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. We recommend wearing safety gloves and goggles. Open the hood, disconnect the terminals (negative then positive, one at a time), and remove the old battery. Clean the clamps and tray and replace the battery. Reconnect the terminals (positive then negative, one at a time) and tighten the clamps. Close the hood and start the car.
Did You Know?
If your battery is over 4 years old, you’re at risk of getting suddenly stranded. 5 Things That Can Cause a Battery to Fail: Age of a battery. If it’s over 4 years old you’re at risk of being suddenly stranded. Short Drives: It’s a good practice to drive your vehicle at least twice a week or run the engine for 20 minutes. Long storage time: It’s a good practice to use a battery maintainer when storing a car battery. Under- or overcharging: Never overcharge a battery. Check the alternator output voltage often. Temperature: Heat causes batteries to discharge more rapidly. Battery capacity is reduced during cold weather.
BRANDS WE TRUST
About AutoZone Auto Parts Tustin #5541 - Batteries
There’s never a good time for a bad battery. It’s easy to forget about your battery until it fails to start your car, and then it’s too late. But, no worries! With dependable starts, power for multiple electronics, and the latest in technology, your local AutoZone store has the right battery to fit your needs. Plus, you be sure of your repair with free battery testing and charging.