Open Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 7:30 AM - 8:00 PMOpen Today Until 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
AutoZone Check Engine Light
Hours of Operation & Services
Hours of Operation & Services
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Need a specialty tool to check a system or make a replacement? With Loan-A-Tool®, you can get the tool from us, return it when you’re done, and save a bundle.
Earn a $20 reward when you make five purchases of $20 or more at AutoZone with AutoZone Rewards. Register a new account today and get $10 off a $30 purchase.
AutoZone’s free check engine light service can help you identify problems by pulling up your engine’s error code and suggesting quality parts to repair that issue.
Locations Nearby AutoZone
Featured Check Engine Light Products at AutoZone
- This part makes sure the correct amount of fuel is delivered to the engine. If you’re experiencing rough idles or stalls you may have an issue with this part. Duralast MAF Sensors are designed to meet OE specifications.
- A faulty or bad oxygen sensor won’t properly regulate the air-fuel ratio in your engine, resulting in rough or irregular running. This can affect engine timing. If you’re getting an oxygen sensor error code, replace with one from AutoZone for confidence in OE-equivalent quality.
- Maintain a high quality of fuel vapor with a high-quality canister purge valve. A bad canister purge valve can cause difficulty starting or rough idling and will usually cause your check engine light to come on.
- A key part of the fuel efficiency of your vehicle. If this fails, you may notice a sharp drop in gas mileage. AutoZone carries replacements that comply with emissions standards for the federal government and the State of California.
- AutoZone’s free check engine light service can help you identify problems by pulling up your engine’s error code and suggesting quality parts to repair that issue.
- Spark plugs ignite the air-fuel mixture in your engine to keep pistons pumping. AutoZone carries OE and better quality spark plugs for high performance and long life.
- Ignition coils send power to the spark plugs and make them ignite. Bad or faulty coils can cause stalling, backfiring, strange noise coming from the engine or low engine power. Replace with coils from AutoZone for confidence in OE-quality performance.
- Complete an ignition tune-up by replacing wires at the same time as spark plugs. You’ll ensure a solid connection and moisture-tight seal for maximum performance.
Services Available at AutoZone
Need It Today? Same Day Store Pickup
Save time by buying online and picking up items in store.Learn MoreLearn More