Here at AutoZone we strive to make our products accessible to everyone.
AutoZone and the team behind AutoZone.com and the AutoZone app are committed to providing a website accessible to the widest possible audience. We strive to promote diversity in our stores, on our site and in our workplace. In building, evaluating, and regularly improving our sites and mobile app, we use version 2.1 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to inform our efforts. While our improvements are ongoing, we work to make AutoZone.com as accessible as possible, today.
Need help or have feedback?
We encourage you to send us your feedback! If you ever experience any issues or difficulties using the website, or have feedback, please fill out our AutoZone Accessibility Form.
©2021 AutoZone.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. AutoZone, AutoZone & Design, AutoZone.com, Get in the Zone, Loan-A-Tool, Parts are Just Part of What We Do, Duralast, and AutoZone Rewards are registered marks and Duralast GT, MyZone, and AutoZone Community are marks of AutoZone IP LLC or one of its affiliates. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights