Free Battery Testing and Charging
Trust America’s #1 Battery Destination*
Free battery testing
Battery tests are fast, accurate, and available at every AutoZone in the US.
Free battery charging
Our Duralast® Fast Charger can charge most automotive batteries in about 30 minutes.
Free Powersport, Lawn & Garden, and Marine Battery Charging
If we sell it, we can charge it. Powersport batteries can take as long as overnight to charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to get my battery tested, but my car won’t start. What do I do?
A jump-start usually works as a temporary solution to get your vehicle running for short distances. Make sure to let your engine run for at least 10 minutes after a jump start to help recharge the battery.
Use this guide to help jump start your vehicle safely.
How do I know which battery to get?
That depends on your vehicle and how you drive. This article is a great starting point, and an AutoZoner can explain options as well.
*The NPD Group, Inc. / Checkout Automotive Tracking, 12 months ending December 2021
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights