For over 70 years, DENSO has been leading the way bringing new technology to drivers around the world. The end result is a full line of spark plugs designed for a wide range of applications.
Iridium and Platinum technologies combine with our patented 360-degree laser welding process to create a plug with a lifetime over 100,000 miles.
DENSO’s TT or “TwinTip” technology promotes the largest spark energy concentration and explosion, which translates into improved acceleration and economy. The result is the best performance you can buy with better power, torque, and fuel economy than any other spark plug.
denso spark plugs
THE DENSO DIFFERENCE
Our OE experience and know-how ensure our aftermarket products provide the unmatched performance, reliability and ease of installation you expect from DENSO
DENSO products typically meet or exceed OE specifications
We are always looking to improve our products, keeping us ahead of the competition
DENSO holds over 30,000 patents worldwide, so a lot of our technology is proprietary and cannot be copied
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights