Free Replacement Warranty
All Wear Components 100% New
Entire Unit and Components 100% New
Compare to OE
Meets OE Fit, Form, and Function
Meets or Exceeds OE Fit, Form, and Function
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Your car's alternator converts mechanical energy to electrical energy in the form of alternating current.
The alternator consists of a rotor, a stator, a rectifier assembly, brushes, and a pulley.
An alternator problem can cause: a discharged battery, poor light operation, and erratic engine operation.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights