Duralast Elite™ Brakes
Protective hex pattern
Hex pattern distributes the transfer layer, protecting brake pads and rotors from excessive wear, extending the life of both.
Smooth, safe, quiet stops
Next generation ceramic friction material is copper-free, eco-friendly and built to last.
*vs Duralast disc pads tested at LINK Testing Labs via USCT Testing
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights