DESIGNED FOR THE REPAIR ENVIRONMENT
THE FEL-PRO® DIFFERENCE
FEL-PRO PERMATORQUE® MLS HEAD GASKET TECHNOLOGY
In the real world, nothing is perfect – including gasket sealing surfaces. Over time, a vehicle’s cylinder heads can warp and pit causing head gaskets to lose their seal which can lead to rough engine operation and loss of power. Specifically designed for the repair environment, you can count on Fel-Pro PermaTorque MLS head gaskets to deliver a superior seal on imperfect surfaces with embossed sealing beads at all vital areas to help eliminate leak paths.
FEL-PRO PERMADRYPLUS® LEAK REPAIR TECHNOLOGY
Providing a perfect seal on less than perfect surfaces, Fel-Pro PermaDryPlus gaskets feature a proprietary molded rubber design that helps eliminate leak paths and a rigid carrier for superior durability. This application-specific PermaDryPlus technology is found on a variety of Fel-Pro gaskets including intake manifold gaskets, oil pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets and timing cover gaskets.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights