Choose from almost 100 tools to get the job done right. If you're in an AutoZone store, just ask an AutoZoner to help you choose a tool and leave a deposit covering the tool's purchase price. Keep the tool for up to 90 days and return it when you are done for a full refund.
To borrow a Loan-A-Tool from AutoZone.com, simply order the tool like a regular purchase. Keep the tool for up to 90 days, and then ship it back using the return form or drop it off an any AutoZone store for a full refund.
Of course, if you decide to purchase the tool, just keep it!
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT A TOOL
Any AutoZoner will help you find the tool you need at your closest store or purchase on AutoZone.com
LEAVE A DEPOSIT
Leave a deposit for the tool at checkout to let us know you’re borrowing the tool.
Return the tool within 90 days and we’ll refund your entire deposit
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights