NEED A TOOL? BORROW ONE OF OURS.
Our Loan-A-Tool® program is loaded with specialty tools for all automotive jobs.
Choose from more than 100 tools to get the job done right. Any AutoZoner in our stores can help you choose the right tool, and grab it for you from behind the counter. We ask for the purchase price of the tool as a deposit, and once you're done with its use, bring the tool back for a full refund- keep it as long as you like!
If you purchase a Loan-A-Tool from AutoZone.com, just ship it back when you’re done or drop it off at any AutoZone store for a full refund. To ship the tool back, fill out the Return Form (found in Section B of the shipping invoice) and include it with the tool in its original packaging and/or box.
Of course, if you decide to purchase the tool, just keep it!
HOW IT WORKS
SELECT A TOOL
Find the tool you need at your closest store or on AutoZone.com
LEAVE A DEPOSIT
Leave a deposit for the tool at store checkout or through purchasing the tool online
Return the tool to your local AutoZone or ship it back to us, and we'll refund your payment
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights