KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Low tire pressure creates more resistance and uses more gas per mile. Check all tires and make sure they are inflated to the proper specifications.
Check all tune up parts (spark plugs, wires or coils, and air filter) and change on time. Make sure no engine lights are present. Keep oil regularly changed, and use proper weight.
Use fuel system cleaner to make sure injectors and fuel system are operating at peak performance.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights