HOW IT WORKS
Select a nearby AutoZone
Use our store locator to find a store near you.
Find the part you need
Complete your order and select Free Store Pick Up. You’ll get a confirmation email when the order is ready.
Pick up your order
Check in at the counter with your order and ID to verify and an AutoZoner will produce your order.
BRING THESE WITH YOU
If you paid with a credit card, bring your card, confirmation email, and photo ID. For PayPal orders, just bring your email and photo ID. Showing the email on your phone is fine, no need to print it out. The name on your photo ID and credit card should match the information on the order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When should I go to the store to pick up my order?
If an item in my cart is unavailable at my store, can I check another location?
Who can pick up my order?
How do I cancel or return my purchase?
*Subject to Availability
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery light Mean?
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Replace Brakes
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- What Kind of Windshield Wipers Do I Need?
- How to Change Your Oil
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights