K&N part 99-0621 is a 32 ounce pump spray bottle of Power Kleen Air Filter Cleaner. K&N Power Kleen is the only cleaner recommended to clean K&N cotton air filter elements. K&N 99-0621 Air Filter Cleaner will loosen and remove built up dirt and grime from your K&N oiled cotton air filter so it can be washed clean with water. It is so good at cleaning greasy dirt and grime that it is also used as an industrial strength degreaser. After your K&N air filter dries re-oil it with K&N air filter oil (sold separately).
- The only cleaner designed specifically for K&N cotton filters
- High performance cleaner and degreaser
- Pump spray bottle
- Also removes grease from painted surfaces, chrome, plastic and more
Advice and How-To's
- Engine Air Filter vs Cabin Air Filter
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Reusable K&N Air Filter
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Clean a Mass Air Flow Sensor
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter