When you need an electrical tape, use Scotch® 700 electrical tape. It’s a stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic tape which insulates and protects against abrasion, water, solvent splashes and chemicals. Scotch 700 electrical tape is a high quality, vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to: abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions (including sunlight). Scotch 700 provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 80°C (176°F)
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- For indoor or outdoor applications
- For above or below ground applications
- Made in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?