Maximum Mount Hole Diameter
Minimum Mount Hole Diameter
K Source is a unique manufacturer in that we specialize in making only automotive and motorcycle mirrors. Our experience in only this category for nearly 70 years is exactly what our customers have come to trust and rely upon, as our manufacturing and marketing expertise has consistently led the market. K Source started as an OEM mirror supplier in 1950, and that still remains a dominant part of our business. Today we are also in the aftermarket with established brand names including K Source, Fit System, Snap & Zap, Vision System, Ken Sean, and KS Heavy Duty. K Source is the automotive mirror specialist that you can depend on, not only for excellence in product quality, but also for our very capable team. This is the reason we call ourselves "The Mirror People".
- Ken Sean Stainless Steel Right Hand Round Mirror, 10mm Threa
- Designed with precision functionality and ease of use, ensuring outstanding performance and your ultimate satisfaction, making it the perfect accessory
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?