AutoZone's Duralast Gold Lawn & Garden Battery is perfect for light duty, garden tractor, utility, snow blower and snowmobile applications. Consistent, maintenance-free starting power, with up to 350 Cold Cranking Amps.
- Improved flat-top cover for easy installation
- Maintenance free construction eliminates the need to check electrolyte levels (under normal operating conditions)
- Impact resistant polypropylene container/cover
- Heat-sealed design for added vibration protection
- Enveloped separators virtually eliminates shorts and extends battery life
- Venting system helps to minimize corrosion
- Internal flame arrestor for added protection
- Computer controlled formation for improved performance
- "L" type terminals for quick installation
Advice and How-To's
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery