Negative Terminal Location
Amp Hour Capacity at 20 Hours
Reserve Capacity Minutes at 25 Amp Load
SAE - Type A
AutoZone's Duralast Lawn & Garden Battery is perfect for light duty, garden tractor, utility, snow blower and snowmobile applications. Consistent, maintenance-free starting power with up to 250 Cold Cranking Amps.
- Maintenance free construction eliminates the need to check electrolyte levels (under normal operating conditions)
- Impact resistant polypropylene container/cover
- Heat-sealed design for added vibration protection
- Enveloped seperators virtually eliminates shorts and extends battery life
- Venting system helps to minimize corrosion
- Internal flame arrestor for added protection
- Computer controlled formation for improved performance
- "L" type terminals for quick installation
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?