Duralast Marine and RV Batteries are designed to get you and keep you on the water! Duralast Marine Batteries are manufactured with the Cold Cranking Amps, Reserve Capacity and vibration resistance to keep you operating in the demanding Marine and RV environments.
- Patented grid manufacturing technology produces grids engineered to be more efficient for optimal performance
- Best-in-Class vent caps are engineered to be safer and reduce leakage and corrosion
- Solidium™ welds are designed to stop corrosion and prevent premature failure
- Lifespan™ negative paste is formulated to improve performance and battery life
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?