Tap image to zoom
Duralast AGM 31M-AGM Group Size 31 Dual Purpose Deep Cycle Marine and RV Battery 875 CCA 1030 MCAShop All Duralast
Part # 31M-AGM
SKU # 1006725
Price Not Available
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
Marine Cranking Amperage
Negative Terminal Location
Top Right Center
Reserve Capacity Minutes at 25 Amp Load
More powerful fish finders, trolling motors, high-tech GPS and navigation systems. Boats and RV’s are loaded with electronics, entertainment systems and accessories. Our AGM Marine batteries are ideal for today’s power hungry boats and RVs. They are precision engineered to last up to two times longer than standard flooded batteries while powering all of your electrical needs.
- Superior electrical performance to handle short bursts of high currents for quick starting and deep cycle power for all your marine and RV electronics
- Certified NON-SPILLABLE design provides the safest solution and can be mounted in virtually any position
- Patented stamped grid technology for both positive and negative grids minimize corrosion for longer battery life
- Designed for repetitive cycling, ability to recharge quickly after powering trolling motors and other accessories
- Maintenance free, no need to add water or electrolyte to maintain performance
- Quick recharging, vibration resistant and extended cycle life
Popular Searches:bulldog trailer couplerngk cr9eketx14letx16 batteryu1r
Advice and How-To's
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?