In-line and element/cartridge type fuel filters are constructed with specially designed media for efficient dirt holding capacity. They trap harmful contaminants in fuel. Refer to your vehicle owner's manual for more information. Fuel filters should be replaced at least once a year for optimum engine performance.
- Durable construction for severe service conditions.
- Protects engine's fuel system by removing contaminants like rust, dirt and other foreign materials from fuel.
- Meets or exceeds all OEM fit and quality requirements.
- Change your fuel filter if you re noticing loss in engine power and hard starts.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?