Fuel Water Separating Filter, High Capacity - 6" or 152.4mm. Rating: 10 Micron. All filters flow at 90 GPH to feed even the hungriest motor.
- Ethanol blended fuel absorbs more water and loosens more particulants than regular fuels
- Proper filtration is required for every horsepower engine
- Sierra's 10 micron filters are over 90% efficient at removing particles as small as 10 micron
- Thread Pitch: 11/16-16
- Applicable on all high HP 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke Yamaha engines
- Meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended specs.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?