Ground Electrode Tip Design
Electrical Terminal Type
Actual racing spark plug used by many professional car drivers. Provides cut back ground electrode, anti-corrosive nickel plating and large ground electrode for better heat transfer.
- .6 mm finewire
- Anti-corrosive nickel plating
- Cut back ground electrode for improved ignitability
- Large ground electrode for better heat transfer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?