Panel Air Filter
K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Specifically developed for Off-Road, Motocross, ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides
- Pleated cotton media provides a large filtration area offering low restriction, high-capacity and long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Fits directly into OEM air box with application specific sealing bead ensuring a precise fit
- No fuel management modifications are required to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, most are pre-oiled and ready to ride
- One Year Limited Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?