Flange Inside Diameter
Small End Diameter
Inlet Flange Length
K&N XD air filters use a Deep Pile Design, Extra Fine Weave Grade Cotton and alternate geometries for added efficiency and capacity for off-road conditions. This extra thick filtering medium provides the increased protection demanded by high dust conditions while continuing to provide the performance necessary to stay in the front of the pack. The XD Cotton medium was developed for the extreme conditions encountered by race teams in the Baja 1000. This real world testing is combined with testing performed at K&N's own Dust Retention Laboratory in conformity with the ISO 5011 test protocol. XD Cotton Air filters can be cleaned in the same way as K&N's original cotton air filters.
- Outstanding protection in harsh dusty conditions
- Washable and reusable
- Long service life
- Low restriction
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System