Tap image to zoom
K&N High Performance RK-3955S Intake System Harley DavidsonShop All K&N
Part # RK-3955S
SKU # 1116230
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
K&N Street Metal Air Intake Systems for Harley Davidson Dyna, Softail, Touring and Twin-Cam Model motorcycles increase power by eliminating the restrictive stock OE air cleaner and replacing it with an oversized K&N High-Flow Air Filter and a cast aluminum high-volume aluminum housing. K&N high-flow intake systems give your Harley an aggressive appearance while providing a significant increase in airflow resulting in more power.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Cast aluminum high-volume, performance air intake housing
- Washable and reusable K&N High-Flow cotton air filter that provides outstanding performance and protection
- Integrated internal velocity stack
- Built-in breathers replace external OE breathers
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?