Duralast Self-Activated AGM PowerSport batteries are manufactured to the highest OE standards. This battery is loaded with features for the highest reliability with the most cranking power. The compressed plate packs provides superior active material integrity that maximizes cycle life as well as vibration resistance for all hard riding PowerSport enthusiast. Because the Absorbed Glass Mat separators and plate packs absorb all of the acid, this battery is completely sealed and spill proof. No need to ever add water! No matter if you ride a motorcycle, scooter, all-terrain vehicle (ATV), personal watercraft (PWC) or snow-mobile, Duralast batteries will give you a long ride any time of year.
- Pre-measured acid pack that eliminates guess work when filling the battery
- Absorbant Glass Mat separators technology lowers internal resistance for faster recharging and higher performance
- Never need to check acid level
- Completely sealed and spill proof once filled- all acid absorbed in the plates
- Needs to be charged after initial fill to activate the battery
- Maintenance-Free after initial fill
Advice and How-To's
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery