Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
Positive Terminal Location
JIS Group Size
The power sports AGM battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spill proof and leak proof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology increases power while improving rider and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators which completely absorbs and traps the electrolyte.
- Comes factory filled, no need to add acid
- Sealed, ready to install, no activation required
- Premium AGM design increases power while improving rider, vehicle and environmental safety; the key is special microfiber separators that completely absorb the electrolyte so the battery won't spill or leak
- Premium absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology is an advanced power sport AGM battery that delivers extreme power, performance, and durability for the outdoor enthusiast; requires no activation and is maintenance-free
- High density oxide provides maxim power per pound for dependable high cycling service
- Positive terminal cap protects against short circuits and sparks during transport and storage
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?