The power sports AGM battery was designed for more than performance; it was designed for the enthusiast. Completely spill proof and leak proof; frequent replacement and high maintenance are over! The absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology increases power while improving rider and environmental safety. The key to this technology is the highly porous microfiber separators which completely absorbs and traps the electrolyte.
- Comes factory filled, no need to add acid
- Premium AGM design increases power while improving rider, vehicle and environmental safety; the key is special microfiber separators that completely absorb the electrolyte so the battery won't spill or leak
- Premium absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology is an advanced power sport AGM battery that delivers extreme power, performance, and durability for the outdoor enthusiast; requires no activation and is maintenance-free
- High density oxide provides maxim power per pound for dependable high cycling service
- AGM maintenance free design eliminates damage from acid spills & corrosion
- Positive terminal cap protects against short circuits and sparks during transport and storage
Advice and How-To's
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?
- What You Need to Know About Car Battery Voltage
- Service Battery Charging System Light for Chevrolet
- What is an AGM battery?
- Why Does My Battery Keep Dying?
- How to Charge a Car Battery
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold