Cool Tape™ is a flexible and super strong self-adhesive thermal insulating tape capable of protecting up to 2000°F of radiant heat. Made of one mil aluminized material bonded to a woven glass fiber heat resistant matting, Cool Tape™ is a ultra light weight heat reflective solution for wrapping wires, cables, hoses, fuel lines, covering seams and many other uses.
- Withstands direct heat up to 400°F and 2000°F radiant heat
- Flexible and easy to apply
- Strong self-adhesive backing
- Use to secure panels, seal air boxes, wrap wiring & more
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?