Reflect-A-GOLD™ solves the problem of heat soak into air boxes, seats, firewalls, transmission tunnels and intakes. Reflect-A-GOLD™ is an adhesive heat shield made from a metalized polyamide polymer laminated to a light weight glass fiber cloth with a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive for use in extreme temperature swing environments. Our lightweight, adhesive thermal shielding is easily applied and won't lift off. It's minimal clearance and ease of use makes Reflect-A-GOLD™ a highly effective material for firewalls, fuel cells, engine covers, under hoods, engine compartment, bulk heads, seat bottoms, and anything or area that needs protection from heat.
- For firewalls, bulkheads, engine covers, floors, seat bottoms & more
- Handles continuous temps up to 800°F
- Resists UV degradation for long-term performance
- Adhesive protected by release liner rated up to 325°F
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- Light weight and flexible-Trim to size
- 0.0065" thick
- Easy to apply, won't lift off
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?