Flex Tape® Minis are lightweight, portable and so easy to use, with all of the bonding strength of original Flex Tape®. Be prepared and keep extra Flex Tape® Minis in your car, backpack or bag, to make quick on the spot repairs whenever you need. Perfect for home repairs, auto repairs, camping equipment, and much more. Imagine all the things you can do, with new Flex Tape® Minis.
- Includes two 3” x 4” squares
- Thick, flexible, rubberized adhesive
- Conforms to any shape or object
- Seals out water, air and moisture
- Great for patching holes, cracks, gaps, and tears
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry…even underwater
- Can withstand temperatures from -70ºF to 200ºF and extreme weather conditions
- Easily fits in your glove compartment or tool box
- UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?