The TowSmart Swing Down Trailer Jack is ideal for marine or other recreational applications. Allows you to raise and lower your trailer with a capacity up to 1000 lbs. Easily mounts to the trailer tongue and folds away when traveling. Securely locks into both raised and lower positions with spring loaded locking arm. Features a side winding handle with a wide grip for smooth control. Durable, 6 inch solid molded wheel allows you to move the trailer in any direction. Excellent quality, zinc plated finish is thick and durable to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Easily mounts to your rectangular or square shape trailer tongue
- 10” lift range with 22 5/8” total extension
- Fits up to a 3” x 5” rectangular trailer frames
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Meets J684 testing standards
Advice and How-To's
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- Guide To The Best Truck Bed Tents
- How to Install a Trailer Hitch
- Choosing the right tow strap for your vehicle
- What Are the Different Types of Tonneau Covers?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- What Size Hitch Ball Do I Need?
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars