This wheel bearing protective cover protects wheel bearings from the elements during all trailer operations. It automatically maintains the correct internal pressure - cannot damage seals.
- Chrome-plated steel construction
- Sold in pairs
- Some models include vinyl cover
- 1.98 inches with covers
Advice and How-To's
- Service Tire Monitor System Meaning
- How to Clean Your Car Tires
- Plugging a Tire vs Patching a Tire: Which Repair is Better?
- How to Plug a Tire
- The Best Tire Shine to Keep Your Tires Shimmering
- 8 Signs Your Tires Need to be Replaced
- Spare Tire & Jack Maintenance
- How to Replace Hubcaps
- When to Replace Your Tires
- What Sets Duralast Wheel Hub Assemblies and Bearings Apart?